Forming and separate steel rule die mold
Separate forming and steel rule die cutting, Good cutting precision and high flexibility.
- Containers for fruit and vegetables
- Containers for oven-baked, pastry and confectionary products
- Egg trays
- Non-food containers, blister packs
The separate punch and die is the most frequent and used especially for trays for confectionery and gastronomy:
- The forming station is made of aluminium and where necessary it is made of steel like the clamping frame
- The steel rule die station that generally speaking is very simple, in most of the cases is built with a mold support both superior and inferior in aluminium with steel rule die and contrast in inox steel
- The stacker is manufactured as in the simultaneous punch and die.